- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago
- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago - Richard M. Daley Branch
- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago - Rudy Lozano Branch
- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago - Thurgood Marshall Branch
- Miami, FL: YOUmedia Miami
- New York, NY: YOUmedia programs at the DreamYard Art Center
- Washington, DC: ARTLAB+
- Learning Labs Projects
- Allentown, PA: Da Vinci Discovery Center
- Berkeley, CA: TechHive
- Billings, MT: Parmly Billings Library
- Columbia, MD: Howard County Library
- Columbus, OH: Metropolitan Library
- Dallas, TX: Dallas Museum of Art
- Houston, TX: Museum of Fine Arts
- Kansas City, MO: Public Library
- Las Vegas, NV: Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
- Lynn, MA: Public Library
- Madison, WI: KidShare
- Nashville, TN: Public Library
- New York, NY: NYSCI
- Philadelphia, PA: Free Library of Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh, PA: The Labs @ Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Portland, OR: OMSI
- Poughkeepsie, NY: MediaLab
- Richmond, VA: Innovation Studio
- Rochester, NY: Cypher Productions @ Teen Central
- San Francisco, CA: Public Library
- St. Paul. MN: Public Library
- Thornton, CO: Rangeview Library District
- Tucson, AZ: Pima County Public Library
- Tuscaloosa, AL: Discovery Learning Lab
- Contact Us
New York, NY: YOUmedia programs at the DreamYard Art Center
YOUMedia programs at the DreamYard Art Center will help young people more deeply explore our core beliefs of artistic voice, academic success and community engagement through digital learning tools and practices. Housed at the DreamYard Art Center in the Morrisania neighborhood of the South Bronx, the YOUmedia programs will offer young people an inspiring space to collaborate and hang out, mentorship from practicing artists, and access to the tools that will help them express their voice in the digital age. Short-term workshops and long-term projects will be offered in a range of artistic media including photography, video, music production, graphic design, game design and making.
We are having two sharings next week at the DreamYard Art Center. Both of these sharings will showcase work that is from our new digital learning programs. On Wednesday, we will have a sharing of work from our video, fashion, and music production programs. On Thursday, we will have a sharing of...
During DreamYard's Fashion Week program, Gabbie Bowen, a DreamYard photo/video participant, created a mini Fashion Week documentary. The HIVE then asked DreamYard if Gabbie would be interested in writing a piece for HIVE NYC for the Huffington Post's teen blog section. It's a dedicated space...
On October 23, 2012, the DreamYard Arts Center in the Bronx commemorated its YouMedia expansion space with a ribbon-cutting event. The Digital Learning Department, headed by Hillary Kolos, used that opportunity to provide guests with an array of tech-based, user-friendly and fun creation stations....
Our Ribbon Cutting event for the YOUmedia expansion of the DreamYard Art Center took place on Oct. 23, 2012. We were honored to have Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz, members of our community and Hive NYC, and representatives from IMLS, ULC and our funders: JPMorgan Chase Foundation, John D. and...
Our YOUmedia expansion is almost officially open! Here is the invite to our Ribbon Cutting event on October 23, 2012.