- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago
- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago - Richard M. Daley Branch
- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago - Rudy Lozano Branch
- Chicago, IL: YOUmedia Chicago - Thurgood Marshall Branch
- Miami, FL: YOUmedia Miami
- New York, NY: YOUmedia programs at the DreamYard Art Center
- Washington, DC: ARTLAB+
- Learning Labs Projects
- Allentown, PA: Da Vinci Discovery Center
- Berkeley, CA: TechHive
- Billings, MT: Parmly Billings Library
- Columbia, MD: Howard County Library
- Columbus, OH: Metropolitan Library
- Dallas, TX: Dallas Museum of Art
- Houston, TX: Museum of Fine Arts
- Kansas City, MO: Public Library
- Las Vegas, NV: Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
- Lynn, MA: Public Library
- Madison, WI: KidShare
- Nashville, TN: Public Library
- New York, NY: NYSCI
- Philadelphia, PA: Free Library of Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh, PA: The Labs @ Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Portland, OR: OMSI
- Poughkeepsie, NY: MediaLab
- Richmond, VA: Innovation Studio
- Rochester, NY: Cypher Productions @ Teen Central
- San Francisco, CA: Public Library
- St. Paul. MN: Public Library
- Thornton, CO: Rangeview Library District
- Tucson, AZ: Pima County Public Library
- Tuscaloosa, AL: Discovery Learning Lab
- Contact Us
Kansas City, MO: Kansas City Public Library
The Kansas City Public Library, in Missouri, in partnership with Science City at Union Station, will plan and design the components for a Learning Lab to be housed at Union Station and a mobile outreach component that will serve teens throughout the metro area. This program will assist teens to create positive personal stories and become leaders through the opportunity to serve as peer mentors, engage in the planning and implementation of the Learning Lab, and receive valuable learning experiences from adult mentors.
We are still sorting out the best location for the Kansas City Digital Media Lab (KC-DML). KC-DML will be housed in the historic Union Station building; a massive structure that will celebrate 100 years of existence in 2014. Given the enormity of the facility, there are so many options to...
Two weeks ago Kansas City put out its call for applications for our teen advisory board. Today is a final push before the deadline on September 20th. Are you a teenager that resides in Kansas City? Want to help create a digital media space for Kansas City teens and get paid to do it?...
Last week I attended the annual conference for the National Alliance for Media Arts & Culture in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The participants included artists, media arts organization administrative personnel, individuals representing government and the arts, media educators that work...
The KCPL/SC digital media lab is on the move. On Saturday, August 25th from 10-4:30pm we will host our first digital media teen summit. The summit is a great line-up of activities and mini-workshops designed to get teenage feedback while introducing a variety of digital media. Participants...